Sloping Lot Beauty
About This Plan
- This 4 bedroom house plan makes the most of your sloping lot and gives you three level of living including one below grade. If your lot slopes, enjoy the walkout. If not, you still get a great level with game room and two beds.
- The back of the home is the main attraction with floor to ceiling windows giving you great natural light. A deck spans the back and is deep enough to accomodate furniture for an outdoor living room.
- The living room has an angled fireplace and has views to the 2-story dining room and nook.
- The kitchen has a peninsula where you can sit and enjoy a casual meal.
- Two bedrooms are on the upper floor as well as a balcony overlook and full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,350 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,204 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,204 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 942 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss