Sloping Lot Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- A two-story wall of glass rises up in the dramatic living room of this Craftsman house plan.
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, the garage level opens to a large vestibule and media area.
- Special ceiling treatments enhance the dining room, guest bedroom, kitchen and huge family room with fireplace.
- There's a wrap-around terrace deck in front and a big covered patio with skylights and outdoor fireplace in back.
- The top level of this spacious family home holds the elegant master suite and three more bedrooms plus a laundry room.
- A cozy loft makes a wonderful reading corner.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,404 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 721 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,495 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,188 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 412 sq. ft.
- Deck: 410 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 79 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Type: Attached, Drive Under
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss