Small and Compact Contemporary House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Transom windows serve to add extra light to this compact Contemporary house plan.
- The sunken foyer is just two steps away from the main living area that feels larger thanks to the open floor plan.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining room lead to the rear covered porch.
- The master suite faces front and the smaller second bedroom is in back.
- The hall bathroom serves the whole house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 957 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 957 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available