Small and Flexible Mountain Cottage Plan
1 - 2
About This Plan
- The vaulted spaces - living room, dining room, and bedroom 3 - add comfortable volume to nicely proportioned room sizes.
- Abundant windows maximize views and natural light.
- The kitchen is designed for both efficiency and aesthetics.
- In the owners' suite, windows on two sides bring in extra light.
- The handsome master bath has an extra spacious shower.
- The roof has a 10 on 12 main pitch and 3 on 12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plans: Get a guest suite on the main floor with house plan 18248BE (2,221 sq. ft.). Get a side-entry garage with house plan 18263BE (2,318 sq. ft.). Get a more traditional exterior with house plan 18222BE (1,634 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,487 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,487 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 227 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 630 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,687 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 3"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 656 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss