Small Footprint, Big Personality
About This Plan
- Wood shakes and a wrap-around front porch give this Shingle style home plan a big personality.
- The front-facing study has windows on two sides to bring in light.
- Behind the study, the main living area has an open concept floor plan that makes the space feel larger.
- The laundry room off the garage has a window sink and a bench to rest groceries or for pulling on boots.
- A vaulted master suite on the second floor joins two more bedrooms.
- The whole family can have fun in the huge game room with wet bar, over the garage.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-car garage with house plan 69672AM.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,936 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,261 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,675 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 588 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss