Small Home Plan with a Quiet Rear Covered Porch
1 - 2
About This Plan
- Imagine the luxury of waking to a warm spring morning, walking out an atrium door from your master suite onto a rear covered porch overlooking a beautiful lake or golf course. With this traditional home plan, the dream is a reality.
- The covered porch makes entertaining friends easy with convenient access to the great room- complete with gas fireplace and ten-foot boxed ceilings.
- The dining room with 8-inch columns is open to the kitchen with its own eat-at bar.
- The master bath has a whirlpool tub with glass blocks and shower.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 59091ND, 59054ND, 59609ND and 59606ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,287 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,287 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 150 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 67 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 10"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick