Sophisticated 4-Bed Modern Farmhouse with 2-Story Great Room and 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This sophisticated, modern farmhouse features your favorite exterior components, including gabled roofs atop shake siding, board and batten siding, and front and back covered porches.
- Upon entry, barn doors open to a light-filled dining room adjacent the butler's pantry.
- The contemporary open layout of this design provides a feeling of spaciousness and grandeur, along with more intimate spaces to retreat to for quiet and solitude. An oversized island, with seating for five, provides ample workspace in the kitchen.
- Your first-floor, owner's suite is truly one of a kind, and features a tray ceiling, five-fixture bathroom, with access to the main-level laundry room, and a large walk-in closet. French doors allow you to enjoy views from the back porch, and a sitting room within the master provide a space to unwind.
- The second level features a loft, overlooking the great room, and 3 additional private bedrooms for family or guests. A built-in media space, or office, is just at the top of the stairs.
- When entering from the 3-car garage, you'll be greeted by a mudroom with built-in lockers and a conveniently located powder bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,176 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,852 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,324 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 242 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 317 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 470 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 10"
- Depth: 73' 7"
- Max ridge height: 37' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 757 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12