Sophisticated Modern House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- Clean lines blend with metal accents to create this sophisticated and bold, modern house plan. The character-defining flat and sloped roof lines set this house apart from others in the area.
- An open-concept floor plan can be found on the main level, combining the kitchen, dining and living rooms into one, shared space. A large island anchors the space and a cozy fireplace can be enjoyed throughout.
- Sliding doors lead to a covered deck encouraging a closer bond with nature.
- Upstairs, discover the master bedroom, which is effortlessly simple and serene. A large walk-in closet resides across from the master bathroom, featuring a separate tub and shower, two sinks, and a pocket door leading to the commode room.
- Two secondary bedrooms, across the hall, share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, and the laundry room is centrally located for added convenience.
- The lower level is where you'll find the formal entry and the 2-car garage. A fourth bedroom with access to a patio, and a powder bath, also reside on this level.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,783 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 594 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,021 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 417 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick