Southern Beach Home with Elevated Foundation and Large Great Room
About This Plan
- The elevated foundation makes this Southern Beach home perfect for a coastal lot. The exterior of the home is flanked by columned porches, bay windows, and dormers; classic curb appeal.
- Inside, the 4,038 square feet of living space offers five bedrooms and five full bathrooms. An elevator in the home is great for bringing up groceries or as an alternative to using the stairs.
- The large, vaulted great room maximizes views and creates a grand space, complete with a two-sided fireplace shared with one of the home's office areas.
- To the left of the main level is the master suite - a true oasis. It is complete with separate his and her closets, separate his and her vanities, a luxurious whirlpool tub, and a sitting area in the bedroom.
- Upstairs offers three more generous guest suites, each with their own walk-in closet and private bathroom. Two of the guest suites feature their own private decks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,038 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,775 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,263 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Raise Island
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 4"
- Depth: 58' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars