About This Plan
- Stacked porches adorn the front of this two-story Southern home plan.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer, with columns to delineate the dining room.
- Pocket doors in the living room open up to the big fanily room with its fireplace.
- You'll never run out of storage with that large walk-in pantry by the kitchen.
- An island in the kitchen gives you plenty of counterspace and an extra sink.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper floor along with a handy laundry room with a drip/dry section.
- A sunken future rec room lies over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,948 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,498 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,450 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 423 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 2"
- Depth: 46' 10"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick