Southern Beauty with Dual-level Wraparound Balconies
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- A symmetrical exterior surrounded by imposing two-story pillars and dual-level wraparound balconies is awe-inspiring.
- The lush first-floor master suite opens to verandas from two sides and enjoys a sitting area washed by sunlight.
- A mammoth two-story study with its own spiral staircase to a loft where bookshelves can be placed will have special appeal.
- A semicircular bar-counter separates the kitchen from the family area and promises to be the place where family members hang out for snacks, light meals, and conversation.
- A fireplace in the family room adds warmth and comfort. Two suites with full baths, walk-in closets, and access to the upper-level balcony are located upstairs.
- The plan also includes a garage with space for four vehicles.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 12189JL
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,969 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,103 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,866 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 943 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick