Southern Country Home Plan with Tech Area
3 - 5
About This Plan
- The texture-rich exterior of this Southern, country home plan is formed by a blend of exterior materials; stone, shakes, and horizontal siding. A wrap-around front porch welcomes you inside.
- An open-concept living space merges the kitchen, dining area, and family room with minimal walls in order to bring the family together. A combination of windows and a sliding door offer an abundance of natural light to permeate the living space.
- The rear covered porch extends onto a sun deck, perfect for grilling or enjoying the fresh air.
- Enter from the double garage to find a mudroom with a coat closet and built-in hooks. A bedroom, or study, completes the main level and neighbors a full bath.
- Four family bedrooms create the second level, along with a communal space for technology and the laundry room. Exposed beams add an elegant feature to the master suite, which includes 5 fixtures in the attached bath and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,403 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,094 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,309 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 6"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.