Southern Home Plan with European Influence
About This Plan
- Arched windows, clay roof tiles, and a grand front porch supported by four columns add to the overall character and curb appeal offered with this Southern home plan.
- Coffered ceilings decorate the formal dining room and study that frame the foyer, while straight ahead, the formal living room hosts a fireplace and connects with the covered lanai.
- The gourmet kitchen does not disappoint with its central prep island, loads of workspace, and walk-in pantry. The summer kitchen provides a secondary option when entertaining on warm evenings.
- Discover the master suite split apart from the secondary bedrooms for the utmost privacy and joined by a 5-fixture bathroom and two walk-in closets.
- Three bedrooms line the left side of the design, and the 3-car garage provides a dedicated storage room as an added bonus.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,795 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 690 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 8"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Area: 1037 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss