Southern House Plan with Delightful Stacked Porches
About This Plan
- Southern charm at its best, describes this southern-style home plan.
- Delightful stacked porches make the most of summer breezes and give you wonderful curb appeal.
- The informal area in back is the heart of the home with views from the kitchen stretching all the way to the family room fireplace.
- Off to the side, a guest bedroom with its own bath makes a great in-law suite or private office for work from home.
- Upstairs, all three bedrooms have access to the upper porch through a hall door.
- Future rec space lies over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,218 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,912 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,306 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 345 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 8"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick