Southern House Plan with Flex Room and Master Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Long and lean, this two-story Southern house plan has delightful stacked porches in the front.
- It packs a lot of rooms within its narrow footprint.
- Both the formal rooms in the front of the home and the informal areas in back boast wonderful open layouts.
- The flex room off the foyer would work well as a study, playroom or even an extra bedroom with an attached bathroom.
- A row of built-ins flank the family room fireplace.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs but the master suite takes the front room, complete with a private balcony.
- Two walk-in closet in the master lie near the washer/dryer closet in the hall.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior and more space with house plan 50136PH (2,288 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,060 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,032 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,028 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick