Southern House Plan with Home Office and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A front courtyard ushers you to the double door entry of this elegant Southern house plan.
- With its five bedrooms, the home is well-suited for a large family.
- The open floor plan creates lovely sight lines from the dining area to the kitchen to the living room.
- The huge kitchen island is positioned to enjoy fireplace views.
- Cook outside on the rear covered porch that comes with an outdoor kitchen.
- Homeowners get a spacious master bathroom with double sinks and a large walk-in closet.
- The two bedrooms on the second floor are just steps away from the bonus room that is included in the total living area square footage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,024 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,249 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 775 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 31 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 259 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 12 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 9"
- Depth: 96' 10"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 944 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick