Southern House Plan with Stacked Porches
About This Plan
- Lovely stacked porches grace the front of this Southern house plan.
- There's a third porch in back on the ground floor, just right for grilling and relaxing.
- The open floor plan is immediately visible as you enter the home and 10' ceilings make the whole space seem larger.
- The two first floor bedrooms are split apart so you have an isolated master suite off the the right.
- Stairs near the utility room lead up to the second floor where you have two more bedrooms and bonus space (included in the total living area square footage).
- Two sets of double doors open up to the front-facing porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,638 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,932 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 706 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 126 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 171 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 1"
- Depth: 54' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 785 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available