Southern House Plan with Stacked Porches
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Designed for a narrow lot, there's a huge amount of space in this long and narrow Southern house plan.
- There are two big open living areas on the first floor.
- Interior columns and half walls are used to keep the space in the formal area open.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom if you wish since it has a walk-in closet and an attached bathroom.
- The informal area at the back of the house has views of the sundeck and screened porch.
- On the upper floor, bedrooms 2 and 3 have doors to a second floor porch and a shared bathroom.
- Notice the big walk-in linen closet - a wonderful feature.
- Homeowners get the best bedroom in the house with lovely tray ceilings, a separate sitting room, a big walk-in closet and large master bathroom.
- Finish the optional lower level to add a huge rec room and wine cellar plus an extra bathroom.