5 - 6
About This Plan
- This elegant Southern Belle is top of the line all the way.
- The standing seam metal roof, wide verandas and balconies all enhance its Southern charm
- Wonderful amenities such as coffered ceilings, a residential elevator and maid's quarters have all been thoughtfully designed into the home.
- The main living area was planned with an open layout so the views stretch all the way from the kitchen and dining room through to the big family room so you can move about with ease.
- The outdoor area is just as luxurious with a summer kitchen, outdoor fireplace and big storage closet.
- Why go to the gym when you can work out in your own dedicated exercise room?
- The huge kitchen actually has two islands, one of which has an eating bar.
- On the second floor, all of the bedrooms have access to either the front or rear covered balcony.
- A separate staircase by the kitchen leads up to an enormous office which could easily serve as an in-law suite or additional bedroom.
- NOTE: Contact us for pricing and availability for pricing if planning to build in Collier and Lee Counties, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,781 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,988 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,793 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 403 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 871 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,488 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 6"
- Depth: 103' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1398 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Framing Type: Truss