Southern Ranch Home
About This Plan
- Spacious and elegant, this big Southern Ranch home has four bedrooms plus a study.
- The formal dining room has only two walls so you can see through to the huge great room.
- Built-ins and a corner fireplace are featured in the great room.
- The large gourmet kitchen has two islands and a walk-in pantry with views that overlook the nook and great room.
- A separate foyer leads to the master suite with its tray ceiling and huge walk-in closet.
- Homeowners are treated to double sinks and a corner soaking tub in the master bathroom.
- The other side of the home holds the remaining three bedrooms.
- Plans come with the option of a third garage bay.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,995 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,995 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 346 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 7"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Split Bedrooms