Southern Ranch Plan with Vaulted Living Room
About This Plan
- Enjoy easy living in this simple, Southern Ranch home plan; a total of 1,247 square feet. An open-gable front porch welcomes you inside.
- The vaulted ceiling on the front porch carries through the living room, which connects with the eat-in kitchen.
- A peninsula-style eating bar offers seating for five and links the kitchen with the living space, and a rear door opens to a small grilling porch.
- The master bedroom occupies the right side of the design and features a large walk-in closet and a compartmentalized bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are identical in size and share the hall bath.
- Related house plans: Add a garage with house plan 68897VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,247 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,247 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 4"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick