About This Plan
- Eight columns support the covered front porch of this Southern style home plan, giving a graceful elegance to the hip roof.
- The large foyer opens to the formal dining room with its close proximity to the gourmet kitchen with island and snack bar.
- A ventless gas fireplace warms the spacious great room with tray ceiling. The sunroom off the kitchen is flooded with light from a wall of windows and is included in the total living area of 2,605 square feet.
- Occupying the entire left wing of the home, the master bedroom offers three walk-in closets and a large spa bath.
- Related Plans: Move the garage towards the rear with house plan 2534DH.
- For a larger 4-bedroom version, see house plan 2589DH. And downsize with this 3-bedroom version 2530DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,605 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 418 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 90 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick