Wraparound with Porch and Sunroom in Back
About This Plan
- A lovely Craftsman house plan with today's style, this beauty is clad in stone and siding to give it that touch of class.
- Enter the foyer and view your lovely dining room with a coffered ceiling. A powder room is nearby for easy access for guests.
- Arched openings and columns create drama and give the great room a classic appeal. A gas fireplace, built-in entertainment center and french doors highlight this area.
- Step out onto your rear covered porch and enjoy the view or retreat into your own sunroom.
- The kitchen features lots of cabinetry, a walk-in pantry, moveable island and angled snack bar. It shares easy access with the formal dining room and bayed breakfast area. Here, built-in bench seating adds just the right touch.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 both have walk-in closets and share a Jack-n-Jill bath. The rear foyer gives you storage options. Bedroom 2 may double as a study with a private bath.
- The master bedroom features a coffered ceiling and has sunroom access, a large walk-in closet and spa-style bath with whirlpool tub, columns, dual sinks, a large custom shower and linen cabinetry.
- A 3-car garage rounds out this one-of-a-kind house plan.
- Related Plans: See these alternate 4 bedroom house plans - 2534DH and 2511DH.
- Downsize with this 3-bedroom version 2530DH (2,293 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,818 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,818 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 832 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery