Southwest-inspired One-story Three-bed House Plan
About This Plan
- Stucco and stone welcome you to this 3-bed Southwest-inspired one-story house plan. Step inside and you see the dining room to your left and an open layout towards the back that takes advantage of the rearward views, and extends onto a covered patio for outdoor enjoyment.
- The master suite is nestled next to the 3-car garage, and includes a 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet. Close proximity to the laundry room is an added bonus. Bedrooms 2 and 3, on the opposite side of the home, share the hall bath.
- Finish the lower level as designed and increase living space by 2,194 sq. ft. Discover a spacious family / game room, two bedrooms sharing a bath and a craft / laundry room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,345 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,345 sq. ft.
- Deck: 312 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 61 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 965 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss