About This Plan
- There's space for mementos, photo albums, old yearbooks and heirlooms in this attractive house plan. If you need more than just a storage space, a basement stair fits conveniently into the plan. Just place it below the stairs to the second level and behind the fireplace. Far more convenient, though, are the many storage options on the main and second levels. The first floor even has its own drop zone with lockers and a coat closet.
- The back of the house features a flowing space from the kitchen to the dining room to the large family room with angled fireplace and wall of windows looking out to the back yard.
- Four upstairs bedrooms each feature their own walk-in closets.
- Roof pitch is 8:12 front to back and 10:12 side to side.
- Add 65 square feet to your home with optional second story storage.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 40904DB and 40876DB.
- Gain a laundry chute with house plan 40875DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,255 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,065 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,190 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 76 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12