Well-Proportioned Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Sturdy columns support the front porch of this well-proportioned Craftsman house plan.
- Flex space off the foyer lets you use the space as you wish.
- With a marvelous open layout in back, the views stretch all the way from the kitchen thru the dining area and into the big family room with its corner fireplace.
- All four bedrooms are on the upper floor with the graceful master suite having a compartmented walk-in closet for his and her sections.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 40903DB, 40875DB and 40876DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,255 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,065 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,190 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"