Spacious 4-Bed House Plan with Main-level Master
About This Plan
- Brick and horizontal siding adorn the facade of this spacious, 4-bedroom house plan, which features a kitchen on the covered porch for maximum outdoor enjoyment.
- The open foyer leads into a large living room with a fireplace serving as the focal point. French doors grant access to a formal dining room for more intimate meals.
- A keeping room on both sides of the kitchen, complete with a double-sided fireplace, offers comfort to the heart of the home.
- The master suite is located on the main level for easy access, and highlights a spa-like bathroom with a standalone tub in front of the oversized shower. A second bedroom on this level includes a full bath.
- A loft at the top of the stairs gives the second level a common space to enjoy, and leads to bedrooms 3 and 4, each with their own full bath.
- A workshop, or storage area, separates the third garage bay, which is set at an angle adding interest to the exterior.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,578 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,644 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 829 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 828 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 3"
- Depth: 110' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1105 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 12' 10"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick