About This Plan
- Large, open rooms are the hallmark of this stylish Contemporary home.
- The L-shaped island in the kitchen is massive and allows plenty of room to work and cook.
- Both a bay window and tray ceilings grace the formal dining room and built-ins flank the fireplace in the great room with two-story coffered ceilings.
- At the end of the day, retreat to the lavish personal space that is your master suite.
- A huge shower will make starting your day easy and when you want to relax, soak in the jetted tub that overlooks your own private covered patio.
- Two of the second floor bedrooms have their own private balcony and all the bedrooms have their own bath.
- A huge bonus room has a wet bar and makes the perfect spot for entertaining.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,749 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,046 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,703 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 93' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 893 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss