Spacious Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- Slanted and flat roof lines give this Contemporary house plan its unique look.
- The flexible floor plan comes with two bedrooms downstairs and two upstairs.
- Enter the home from the garage or the large foyer that showcases the staircase going up.
- Sliding glass doors in the huge rec room take you out to the lower deck.
- Directly above it, a second deck comes with a spiral staircase to the roof top.
- The open living space on this level is enormous, with the living, cooking and eating areas all combined together.
- The gorgeous master suite has a beamed ceiling and a giant walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,543 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,555 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,988 sq. ft.
- Deck: 410 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 603 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss