Spacious Contemporary House Plan with Main-Level Master Bed
About This Plan
- An open layout, desired by most homeowners, combines a spacious great room with the kitchen and breakfast nook. An oversized island anchors the living space and a butler's pantry connects the formal dining room.
- Decorative ceilings throughout the home provide an elegant touch, and a covered patio includes a summer kitchen, maximizing outdoor enjoyment.
- The main-level, owner's suite boasts a sitting nook and a private outdoor living space. The owner's bathroom includes a freestanding tub which separates two vanities, a custom shower, and dual walk-in closets.
- Three bedrooms reside on the second level; two with their own full bath, and one neighbors a full bath. A flex room is also on the second level with large windows overlooking the backyard.
- Entry from the 2-car garage leads to a drop zone which organizes your personal items when coming and going, and a generously sized laundry room can accommodate the most active family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,551 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,141 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,410 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 362 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 93 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 and Block
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 58' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 517 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 4" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss