Spacious Contemporary Ranch Home Plan with Home Office and Two Laundry Rooms
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Wooden brackets support deep overhanging eaves on the exterior of this Contemporary Ranch home plan, clad in brick and stucco.
- A coat closet awaits your personal items in the formal entry, while a few steps further, an open-concept living space is revealed. The communal living spaces are filled with natural light from the oversized windows and sliding door on the rear wall.
- L-shaped cabinets and counters hug a sizable island with a double-bowl sink, and a walk-in pantry is hidden behind cabinet doors in the heart of the kitchen.
- Take the hallway off the entry to find a home office and the master bedroom. Sliding doors in the master lead to a deck, while the 5-fixture ensuite includes a walk-in shower and spacious closet.
- A second bedroom is located just inside from the 3-car garage, next to a powder bath and mudroom.
- The entire family will enjoy the additional 2,000 square feet downstairs, where 3 bedroom suites frame a recreation room with a kitchenette and walk-out covered patio. A second laundry room on the lower level helps reduce the laundry load.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,522 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,522 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,050 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 4"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front