Spacious Country Home Plan with Options
About This Plan
- This spacious country home plan houses a larger family with ease.
- The covered front porch takes you into the two-story foyer, flanked by formal dining and living rooms with tray ceilings. Ahead you find a spacious informal area with a family room, an eating nook with backyard access, and a kitchen with a cook top island.
- Upstairs, the hall bath serves three family bedrooms and the vaulted bonus room.
- The master suite, also vaulted, features both walk-in and linear closet, twin sinks, a garden tub and separate shower.
- Related Plans: Need a basement? See house plan 23099JD.
- See these alternate exteriors: 2315JD, 2317JD and 23057JD.
- Need a side-entry garage? See house plan 2358JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,980 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,280 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,700 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 370 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss