Spacious Craftsman House Plan with Mega-Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Sitting on top of the four car garage of this exciting Craftsman house plan is the most enormous bonus room you will ever find, with a large wet bar to aid in entertaining.
- The eye-catching exterior hints at the luxuries within.
- Coffered ceilings, interior columns and wide open spaces can be viewed as soon as you step into this impressive home.
- There's an abundance of outdoor living spaces too with an outdoor fireplace and vaulted ceiling that will be a hit with family and friends.
- The home even has a large crafts room with a big walk-in closet to keep you organized.
- Every bedroom on the upper floor has a vaulted ceiling and walk-in closet.
- Homeowners have the added benefit of built-ins and a fireplace in the master suite plus a gigantic walk-in shower in the vaulted master bathroom.
- The four car garage ensures plenty of room for your vehicles.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,604 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,878 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,726 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 111' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1200 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss