Spacious European Home Plan
About This Plan
- A two-sided fireplace is all that separates the great room from the dining room in this large European home plan.
- Double doors open to the raised patio in the rear, with a covered deck close by to shelter you from the sun.
- The informal area of the home has a three-way fireplace that is shared by the living room, kitchen and eating nook.
- A walk-through pantry by the kitchen opens to the mud room and laundry room.
- The master suite has a large shower and soaking tub plus double sinks.
- Up on the second floor, a cozy sitting area and hallway overlook the great room/dining room below.
- Bonus space has built-in shelves and a nearby covered balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,345 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,915 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,430 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,307 sq. ft.
- Deck: 763 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 103' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1144 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss