Spacious European House Plan with Lower-level Game Room
About This Plan
- The tower-like stairwell provides old world charm on this spacious, European house plan, complete with a lower-level game room for all to enjoy.
- Once inside the foyer, a grand, curved staircase serves as a showstopper, and a formal dining room is located to the left. The octagonal family room, which opens to the breakfast nook and kitchen, presents a warm fireplace.
- A large prep island resides in the center of the kitchen, and an adjacent, back patio provides ample space to grill and dine outdoors.
- Retreat to the master suite, which is located on the main floor, and includes a private patio. The lavish en suite boasts a 2-person shower and two walk-in closets.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 can be found upstairs, each with their own full bath. A second-level, living space with a wet bar opens to a balcony, which is also accessible from the guest suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,673 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 642 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,198 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,833 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 723 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"