Spacious Family Room
About This Plan
- Shingles on the outside of this Northwest style house plan will weather beautifully, enhancing the exterior.
- The large foyer rises up for two stories and opens up to the formal living room on the right.
- From there, you are steps away from the dining room - ideal for entertaining.
- A swinging door sends you right into the kitchen with its large walk-in pantry.
- The peninsula counter lets you see right into the spacious family room that has a big fireplace as the focal point.
- Three big bedrooms are up on the second floor along with a loft and laundry closet.
- Bonus space over the garage has sloped ceilings and can be finished to suit your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,604 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,217 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,387 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 290 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 6"
- Depth: 46' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 531 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"