Spacious Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- A big, open floor plan will serve your family well in this lovely Hill Country house plan.
- The two-story ceiling in the family room rises up to 20' high, making the room feel huge.
- A peninsula eating bar wraps around one of the two kitchen islands that add additional work space.
- The home comes with both a butler's pantry for serving and a large walk-in pantry for food storage.
- There's one guest bedroom suite on this floor with the remainder of the bedrooms on the huge upper level.
- At the head of the stairs, turn right to see the large game room with a built-in media cabinet and storage closet.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a connected jack and jill bathroom while the master retreat has its own private bathroom.
- The master walk-in closet is huge and has a built-in island right in the center.
- Open railing in the hallway lets you look down into the family room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,872 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,061 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,811 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 496 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Hill Country
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater