Spacious Home Plan with Third-level Recreation Room
About This Plan
- This spacious home plan includes 5 bedrooms, with the majority of the sleeping rooms on the second level.
- To the left of the formal entry, discover a quiet den, powder bath, and coat closet. The adjacent dining room features an elegant, coffered ceiling, while straight ahead leads to the combined kitchen, breakfast nook, and living room.
- A large prep island is surrounded by kitchen counters, maximizing workspace, while a corner pantry lends plenty of storage space. Oversized, rear-facing windows overlook the partially covered patio, which encourages you to spend time outdoors.
- The largest of the second-level bedrooms is reserved for the homeowner and includes a sitting nook, walk-in closet, and en suite with a freestanding tub and oversized shower.
- Three additional bedrooms reside down the hall and surround the laundry room.
- The fun continues on the third level with a sprawling recreation room, media room, and fifth bedroom with access to a full bath.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,402 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,216 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,710 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 1,476 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 421 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Third Floor 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss