Spacious Log Home Plan
About This Plan
- Three levels of living are yours to enjoy in this rustic log home plan with two ' suite options.
- Skip the stairs and have your ' on the first floor with access to the deck.
- Or have your ' on the upper level where you can enjoy the views from the balcony that overlooks the great room below.
- Open decks and covered decks with a fireplace give you lots of reasons to stay outside.
- The two-story great room has walls of windows for all those wonderful views.
- On the lower level, you can entertain in style with a big family room complete with fireplace
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,565 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,682 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,622 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,261 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 557 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 7"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 11' 3"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss