Spacious Modern Northwest House Plan with Two Master Suites
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Clean lines and modern exterior materials merge to form this contemporary northwest house plan. The angled 3-car garage adds dimension to the exterior and includes a workshop the hobbyist is sure to enjoy.
- Double doors lead into a two-story foyer, with a quiet den, or office, just to the left. Ample windows on the back of the home allow natural light to flood the open-concept floor plan.
- The chef's kitchen boasts a prep island and a large walk-in pantry, with a bar sink, that leads to the dining room. French doors off the breakfast nook grant access to the covered porch; a perfect space for grilling.
- The main-level master suite considers your future needs, and features a tray ceiling, private balcony, and 5-fixture bath with lavish amenities.
- A second master suite resides upstairs for added convenience, and includes a fireplace and 5-fixture bath. A bonus room and generously-sized recreation room lend flexibility to the second level.
- Two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and the upstairs laundry room makes collecting clothes even easier.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,195 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,719 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,476 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 449 sq. ft.
- Deck: 294 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 6"
- Depth: 82' 7"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1201 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Garage 11' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss