Spacious Mountain Home Plan
About This Plan
- The living space in this spacious Mountain home plan flows over three levels.
- Located on the ground level, the lower entry opens to a foyer and staircase.
- Step down two steps to the den and bedroom level where you find not one but two dens, one of which can be used as an extra bedroom.
- Head up the stairs to the main living level with its huge open floor plan and sunny deck.
- The master suite is located on this floor with its private bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- The upper level is a loft space brightened by triple windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,540 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,279 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,918 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 343 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick