Spacious Multi-Gabled Two-story House Plan with Second-floor Master
5 - 6
About This Plan
- This spacious, two-story house plan boasts craftsman detailing inside and out, as well as a light-filled, open floor plan. With up to six bedrooms between the three levels, this design can accommodate any size of family.
- The great room, breakfast nook, and kitchen are open to one another with intricate ceilings throughout, and a large covered deck extends the living space outdoors. A butler's pantry leads to the formal dining room with a bay window.
- A multi-purpose bedroom on the main level includes a full bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The luxurious master bedroom is located upstairs, and features a 5-fixture en suite and a massive walk-in closet with access to the laundry room. Discover three additional bedrooms on this level; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Enjoy the additional space provided by the lower level, which presents a large bonus room, exercise room, sixth bedroom, and additional storage space.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,994 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,229 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,967 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,798 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 57' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 779 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12