Spacious Northwest Beauty
About This Plan
- A grand open floor plan gives you sweeping views of all the main living areas of this Northwest house plan.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to keep the sight lines open.
- The walk-in coat closet off the foyer is huge with lots of welcome space.
- Another walk-in closet lies off the giant mud room and there's lots of counter space for folding clothes fresh out of the dryer.
- The second floor bonus room has open railings so you can see down into the first floor below.
- A sun deck lets you work on your tan with privacy.
- Extras include another laundry room for the upper floor and charming window seats in the family bedrooms.
- A spacious master suite comes with a dressing area and large deluxe bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,905 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,856 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,049 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,468 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,056 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1238 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss