Spacious Northwest Home Plan
About This Plan
- An open floor plan in this Northwest home plan allows for easy movement from room to room, making it perfect for entertaining.
- The formal living room is open to both the foyer and dining room with its tray ceiling.
- And in the kitchen, the views sweep from the nook all the way to family room.
- A quiet den can be used for homework or a home office.
- Four upstairs bedrooms share two bathrooms, each with double sinks.
- Bonus space and an upstairs laundry are added pluses.
- NOTE: the main photo is of the 3 car version, plan 23494JD.
- Related Plan: Get more room and a 3 car garage (and build in reverse) with house plan 23494JD (3,012 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,790 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,210 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,580 sq. ft.
- Deck: 40 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 6"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss