Spacious Northwest Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An open floor plan in this Northwest home plan allows for easy movement from room to room, making it perfect for entertaining.
- The formal living room is open to both the foyer and dining room with its tray ceiling.
- And in the kitchen, the views sweep from the nook all the way to family room fireplace.
- A quiet den can be used for homework or a home office.
- Three of the upstairs bedrooms have vaulted ceilings that make the rooms feel larger.
- Bonus space and an upstairs laundry are added pluses.
- Related Plan: Downsize and get a 2 car garage (and build in reverse) with house plan 23051JD (2,790 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.