Spacious One Story Home with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Every room in this spacious Northwest house plan is a large and comfortable size.
- The open layout guarantees beautiful views from room to room.
- Even the mud room is large and well-organized with built-ins and a walk-through pantry.
- Outdoor living spaces come with open decks and shaded porches.
- The main floor master suite is enormous and has a giant master bathroom with a sauna and huge walk-in closet.
- Why go to the gym when you have your own dedicated exercise room on the fully finished lower level?
- The enormous family room/games area are made for entertaining with a large wet bar close by.
- Each of the two family bedrooms have private bathrooms and walk-in closets.
Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,682 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,097 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,585 sq. ft.
- Deck: 342 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1655 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss