Spacious Open Layout
About This Plan
- The main living area in this Northwest home plan is all open concept giving you wonderful sightlines.
- A well-planned kitchen gives you lots of counter space and a huge island that easily seats 4 people.
- Two sliding glass doors open to the covered outdoor living area where you can dine outside or just relax in the fresh air.
- Enter the home through the formal front foyer or through the large family foyer by the garage.
- The front-facing den can also serve as a bedroom since it has a closet and access to a bathroom.
- Upstairs, the master suite and three other bedrooms will hold your family in comfort.
- An open rail in the hall lets you look down into the foyer below.
- Double doors open to the spacious bonus room that makes a great media center or playroom for the kids.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,378 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,887 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss