Spacious Rural Craftsman Plan with Under 4000 Square Feet with 5-Car Garage
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Stone and stucco adorn the facade of this Rural 3,854 square foot Craftsman home plan that delivers an angled 5-car garage that includes a rear overhead door (9' by 8') in addition to a 18' by 8' overhead door and three 10' by 8' doors in front.
- Plenty of gathering spaces on the main and lower levels make this home ideal for entertaining, and the partially-covered deck allows you to enjoy the outdoors rain or shine.
- The kitchen has two islands - 3' by 8'3" and 2'6" by 8'3" - giving you work space with two sinks on the inner one and casual seating on the outer one.
- The mud / laundry room presents plenty of storage, along with a shortcut into the pantry / kitchen to help when unloading groceries.
- Retreat to the spacious master bedroom, complete with a fireplace and deluxe ensuite with a dresser island in the closet.
- The fun continues in the walkout basement where you'll find a gym, large rec room with a wet bar / wine cellar, theatre, and two bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,854 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,774 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,116 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 738 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 0"
- Depth: 119' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss