Spacious Two-Level Mediterranean House Plan with Sitting Room in Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- Stucco and stone accents add texture to the exterior of this two-level, mediterranean house plan, while the front porch columns, subtle arches, and shutters boast character.
- Bordering the foyer is a dining and living room, all with elegant tray ceilings, making an immediate statement upon entering.
- Walls vanish between the kitchen, family room, and breakfast nook providing clean sight lines between the rooms and easy conversation for everyday living.
- French doors in both the family room and master suite lead to a covered lanai with access to a pool bath.
- The main-level, master suite boasts a tray ceiling and a spacious attached sitting room with views overlooking the backyard. The spa-like ensuite features a garden tub floating between two vanities, an oversized shower with dual shower heads, and a private toilet room.
- The second level features a bonus room which leads to three additional bedrooms, two of which have access to a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,398 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,124 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,274 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 322 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 227 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 66' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 668 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss