Spacious Two-story Acadian House Plan with Ample Outdoor Living Space
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This spacious, two-story Acadian-style house plan boasts beautiful exterior brick detail above the arched entryways and windows. The carriage porch adds to the grand curb appeal, while separating a workshop from the main home.
- An open, interior layout awaits, creating the ideal space for family gatherings. The large covered porch features an outdoor kitchen and fireplace, along with a screened section for dining.
- The serene master suite occupies the right side of the home with an intricate ceiling adding an elegant touch. A hallway flanked by walk-in closets leads to the lavish en suite with two private toilet rooms.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, located on the main level, each include a full bath. Utilize one of them as a study or home office if preferred. Upstairs, discover two additional bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bath, along with a game / media room with a wet bar.
- The 3-car garage is attached to the back of the home and includes a storage room to help reduce clutter. A mudroom sits just inside, next to the laundry room and a powder bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,630 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,520 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,110 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,228 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 9"
- Depth: 100' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1534 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick